Thank you for joining us at the Strategy Leaders Forum
2015's Strategy Leaders, brought together a cross-sector group of strategy experts, practitioners, CSOs and CEOs from the region and internationally. Delegates exchanged best practices, experiences, solutions and discussed key topics including strategy formulation, strategy execution, change management and developing agility.
We were delighted to have so many of you join us and look forward to seeing you again next year!
Business growth and geographical expansion are dominating executive agendas for most businesses in the Middle East. However, with a volatile business climate and increasing competition from cross-border companies, managers are looking at strategy techniques to help them take advantage of new opportunities as well as build strategic competitive advantage in their organisations.
- Explore the latest regional and international thinking on strategy execution
- Build agility into your strategy and be responsive to rapidly changing market conditions
- Avoid strategy implementation failures by eliminating the common causes
- Link the impact of strategic execution to your organisation's bottom line
- Develop actionable strategies in the Middle East to drive successful business growth
WHAT'S NEW AT STRATEGY LEADERS 2015:
- FIRST TIME EVER! we will welcome reputed 'Strategy Guru' Rita McGrath to Strategy Leaders
- MORE regional CEO and CSO speakers than ever before
- MORE practical case studies of strategy execution in the Middle East than ever before
- A NEW FOCUS on building agility into your strategic process to drive business growth in regional and international markets
- MORE strategy execution insights from international world class organisations
- MORE panel discussion debates to maximise delegate and speaker engagement
WHO CAN YOU EXPECT TO MEET
|In Association With:
|All workshops are in association with George Washington University. Participants will receive an
Informa / George Washington certificate of attendance provided they attend full sessions and
pass an assessment.